Grace Evangelical Church's
1. TRUTH (IITim 3:16; James 1:22) The primary way that God establishes His rule is the teaching and applying of the inspired Word of God.
2. LOFTY VIEW OF GOD (Isa. 6) we value a hunger for God; this hunger prompts in us:
•Holy living- a hatred of sin and the love of righteousness
•A demand for excellence in all we do.
•An increasing involvement in private and corporate worship
3. FREEDOM IN CHRIST (II Cor. 3:17) Loyalty, not to man, but to Christ; our ethic is found in emulating Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
4. THE BIBLICAL FAMILY UNIT (Eph. 6:1-4) Our ministry is designed to strengthen the family, not undercut it; we are eager to define aright the biblical role of male leadership.
5. THE BLESSINGS AND DEMANDS OF BEING IN THE COVENANT COMMUNITY (Acts 2:42-47) The great privileges of being in family-like relationships demands a stewarding of our spiritual gifts, our time and our resources.
6. SMALL GROUPS (Acts 20:20- Mark 3:14) Our primary vehicle of discipleship is small groups of up to 15- 17 people where accountability is fostered.